|Asian Cuisine Menu|
1. Shrimp with Coconut and Hot Spices
Shrimp flavored with coconut milk and mustard seeds
2. Thai Fish Cakes
White fish cakes bursting with flavors of chilis, lime, and lemongrass
3. Chinese-Style Cabbage and Noodles Parcels
Noodles and Chinese mushrooms give a delightful Asian flavor to these traditional cabbage rolls
4. Hot and Sour Soup with Shrimp
5. Monkfish and Scallop Lemongrass Skewers
Using the Lemongrass stalk as a skewer imbues the seafood with a subtle Citrus flavor.
6. Fish Balls with Chinese Greens
Steamed fish balls with saut�ed veggies like Bok Choy, Snow Peas, Green Beans and Scallions.
7. Broiled Jumbo Shrimp Bhoona
The unusual and delicious flavor of this dish is achieved by broiling the Shrimp and then adding them to fried Onions and Peppers.
8. Squid with Glass Noodles and Sugar Snap Peas
1. Chinese-style Cabbage and Noodles Parcels
The noodles and Chinese Mushrooms give a delightful Asian flavor to these traditional cabbage rolls.
2. Salt Spiced Chinese Spareribs
Pork ribs with fragrant Szechwan Spices.
3. Crisp Turkey Balls
Turkey Balls are made with Water Chestnuts and Asian flavors. Then coated with Panko Bread Crumbs and baked.
4. Beef and Egg Noodle Soup
Rich, satisfying Soup is packed with all sorts of flavors (Shitake Mushrooms, Scallions, Ginger, Spinach)
5. Thai Style Chicken Soup
A fragrant blend of Coconut Milk, Lemongrass, Ginger and Lime with just a hint of Chili
6. Chicken Satay
Chicken with a Peanut sauce
7. Honey, Lemon and Sesame Glazed Lamb
8. Lemongrass Pork
Chilies and Lemongrass flavor this simple stir-fry, while Peanuts add crunch
9. Minted Lamb Stir Fry
10. Asian Beef with Crunchy Slaw<br>
1. Stir�fried Chickpeas
with Spinach, Tomatoes and Sun Flower Seeds.
2. Spiced Coconut Mushrooms
Mushrooms cooked with Coconut milk and Red Chilies.
3. Singapore Rice Noodles
lightly Curried Noodles with or with out Shrimp (can sub Tofu for) and julienned Veggies.
4. Vegetable Chow Mein with Cashew Nuts
5. Five-Spice Vegetable Noodles
6. Noodles with Lemongrass, Chilies and Herbs